Let’s talk about juicing.
“A juice fast is a good way to lose weight.”
No! No! No!
Although Juicing is a good way to get the full nutrients from fruits and vegetables, it is not suitable for everyone.
Juiced fruit and vegetables lack fibre and are high in sugar.
- The excess sugar raises blood sugar levels creating a surge of insulin – a fat storing hormone.
- Once the blood sugar levels drop you feel hungry again.
- Fibre on the other hand regulates blood sugar levels because it slows sugar absorption.
- Fibre is filling, you won’t feel hungry as quickly.
- Fibre will also reduce cholesterol and triglycerides.
What is the best way to lose weight?
For a start: Eat less and exercise more — Sorrryyy!